Situated in Kasane on the Chobe River bank, Cresta Mowana Safari Resort is in full view of a perfect African setting yet only minutes away from civilization.
With the nearest hospital and shopping centre being only a few minutes away and the Chobe National Park being in an arm’s reach, Cresta Mowana Safari Lodge is the ideal bridge between modern day living and an authentic African lifestyle.
The Chobe region is known for its large herds of elephants and wide variety of mammals and bird life. Expect to be amazed by the livelihood of the area whether you visit during the summer or winter months.
Directions from Livingstone, Zambia
- 1. Head west towards Kwame Nkrumah Road.
- 2. Turn right onto Kwame Nkrumah Road.
- 3. Take the first left onto the bridge crossing over Liwunga River/Mosi-Oa-Tunya/T1, entering Zimbabwe.
- 4. Continue onto the A8.
- 5. Turn right onto Kazungula Road, entering Botswana.
- 6. Turn left onto the A33.
- 7. Take the first right onto Upper Road/A33.
- 8. Turn right, then follow the signs to Cresta Mowana Safari Resort & Spa.