Grasslands Bushman Lodge, Central Kalahari, Bostwana
- 8 thatched chalets, family suite and a large swimming pool
- Floodlit waterhole for exceptional game viewing
- Fascinating San activities, horse trails, game drives, predator project
- Remote lodge near Ghanzi in western Central Kalahari, Botswana
This relaxed and informal Central Kalahari lodge in Botswana offers comfort and great facilities in the land of the San (Bushmen). Grasslands Bushman Lodge is situated on a massive wildlife reserve that is owned and run by a family who have lived in the area for 120 years - working alongside generations of San.
Due to its unique location in a fertile area, this Central Kalahari lodge in Botswana offers exclusive or decidedly different things for guests to do at their own pace. The lodge is built around a floodlit waterhole which becomes the centre of attention for game and guests alike at dusk. This spectacle can be viewed from the comfort of a deck chair at the lodge a few metres away.
At Grasslands Bushman Lodge a comprehensive San experience is offered together with day and night game drives and exciting horse safaris, observing abundant Kalahari game. The unique predator rehabilitation centre is an on-going project of huge value and a must see for guests.
After a relaxing stay at Grasslands Bushman Lodge, guests sometimes find it hard to leave after enjoying the genuine warmth and hospitality of the San. The whole Bushmen experience is authentic and charming at Grasslands.
Facilities and services include:
- Full board accommodation plus a variety of activities
- Covered lounge, dining and bar areas
- Open-air bricked camp fire and seating
- Busy floodlit waterhole a few metres from central guest areas
- Tailor-made safaris to Moremi and the Okavango available
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions