Kalahari Plains Camp, Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Botswana
- 10 en-suite tents each with their own sleep-out
- Awesome predator encounters and viewing
- San Bushmen interaction and insights
- Close to Deception Valley, Central Kalahari Game Reserve
Guests can have a truly remote African safari at this Central Kalahari lodge in Botswana with some of the world's best Cheetah viewing. Exciting seasonal changes and diverse habitats attract vast herds of game.
Kalahari Plains Camp is located on a huge pan close to Deception Valley renowned for its abundant wildlife. This Central Kalahari lodge in Botswana offers superb twice daily game drives and insightful cultural interaction with the San Bushmen, the most ancient race in Southern Africa.
The Central Kalahari Game Reserve is one of the largest protected wildlife areas in the world. Year-round game viewing is offered but the Kalahari Desert truly blossoms with the summer rains from late November through to April every year. At this time great herds of springbok, gemsbok and wildebeest converge together with an impressive array of hungry predators. The landscapes are lush and beautiful and wondrous to behold.
Kalahari Plains Lodge facilities:
- Raised tented guest areas
- Stylish lounge, dining area and central bar
- Separate swimming pool and deck
- Solar power for electricity and hot water
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions