Seba Camp, Okavango Delta, Botswana
Your Expected Botswana Game Lodge Experience
- Lodging: 8 elevated en-suite tents (including family accommodation)
- Location: In the western Okavango Delta on a private concession
- Activities: Game drives, bush walks, mokoro rides, boating, fishing
Seba Camp is located along the shores of a lagoon within the lush riverine forest at the heart of the Okavango. This Botswana game lodge in Okavango Delta offers parents the unique opportunity to introduce their children to the wonders of the African wild.
Constructed as a family-friendly camp, Seba Camp is also the base of perhaps the most interesting Elephant research project today - the interaction between Elephant that have been released into the wild from a nearby camp and the wild herds in the area. Seba guides are always happy to drive guests to see a released Elephant and its wild companions when they are in the vicinity.
This Botswana game lodge in Okavango Delta has been designed to blend into the ancient riverine forest of majestic hardwood trees like Sycamore Fig and Leadwood against which it is built. Well-lit paths lead from the tented accommodation to the communal dining area, bar and a lounge / library which is well stocked with reference and pictorial books.
All guest areas are raised on a saligna deck, and provide spectacular vistas of the verdant surroundings. Seba Camp also has a secluded swimming pool in which to refresh and relax. Gourmet meals are served, usually al fresco, in the dining area. Five-star dinners follow cocktails shared by guests, researchers and guides around a traditional campfire.
- Electricity is provided by a generator and inverter / battery system
- Water is solar heated
- Video camera batteries can be charged
- Guests should bring a 220v adapter for a 3 pronged round plug
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions