Deluxe Safari Accommodation at Seba Camp
For family-friendly Okavango Delta accommodation, Seba Camp has 8 well-appointed, spacious tents elevated from the ground. Each tent has an en-suite bathroom and a private deck with magnificent views of the perennial lagoon, resident Hippos and other wildlife passing by.
Seba Camp has 2 family suites available. These suites have 2 connected, en-suite double bedrooms as well as an upstairs lounge with a pull-out sleeper couch. There is ample space for children at this Okavango Delta accommodation, including a built-in 'tree-house' and an elevated deck which has its own small swimming pool and sandpit.
- Raised luxury safari tents and viewing deck
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Wooden door entrances and roll-down canvas on the windows
- Locally crafted furnishings
- Safe in each tent
- Daily laundry service (this excludes under garments)
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions