Jacks Camp, Makgadikgadi Pans, Botswana
Your Expected Botswana Game Lodge Experience
- Lodging: 10 spacious canvas tents
- Location: Makgadikgadi Salt Pans in Northern Botswana
- Activities: Game drives, birdwatching, quad biking, game walks
Jack's Camp accommodates guests on a Botswana safari in luxurious canvas tents that are inspired by the elegant 1940's East Africa. The lodge has modern room amenities and luxury facilities that serves as an Oasis in the African wilderness. This Botswana game lodge is located on the edge of the Makgadikgadi Salt Pans in Northern Botswana and provides one of the best game viewing experiences.
Guests can enjoy a range of activities at Jack's Camp during their Botswana getaway. Birdwatchers are encouraged to visit during the wet season when the landscape transforms and Flamingo and other migratory birds arrive. Explore archealogical sites on quad biking adventures.
No safari is complete without a scenic game excursions. On these epic safaris, wildebeest and zebra herds, aardvark, gemsbok, springbok, and brown hyena can be spotted roaming the wilderness.
- Nominated for Best Safari Property in Southern Africa - Good Safari Guide Awards 2008
- Nominated for Best Safari Guiding Team - Good Safari Guide Awards 2008
- Nominated for Best Ecological Safari Property in Africa - Good Safari Guide Awards 2008
- Voted Number One in the World - Conde Nast Traveller UK Readers Travel Awards 2010
- Voted Favourite Overseas Leisure Hotel in Africa - Conde Nast Traveller UK Readers' Travel Awards 2010
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions