African Honeymoon Getaway | Premier Chobe Honeymoon Safari Package
Accommodation: Premier double room en-suite with inside and outside shower and own private suite on a premier Chobe houseboat
Activities: Game drives, wellness, boat cruises, birding, village tour, fishing (in season)
Destinations: Kasane, Chobe River, Chobe National Park (Botswana) and Chobe Caprivi (Namibia)
Seasonal: All year round destination with peak season between June and October, during the dry season
Premier Fly-in Chobe & Zambezi Queen Experience
This African Honeymoon Getaway experience combines an award-winning premier safari lodge with a new frontier in premier safaris - the houseboat. Romantics will enjoy a unique and unrivalled African safari in a wildlife rich area.
The Chobe River is on the far northern border of Botswana and is legendary for its great herds of Elephant and other animals that gather on its banks to drink from the life giving waters. The accommodations selected for this African Honeymoon package take advantage of this abundance.
Game drives and boat cruises enable you to get up close and personal to the wildlife, and village tours allow you an insight into cultural life in Africa - or you can simply relax looking out over the floodplains of the Chobe.
Day 1: Johannesburg - Kasane - ChobeView Lodge
The lodge is situated on the unfenced boundary of the Chobe National Park and activities are based around game drives and boat cruises in the park. Returning to the lodge you may dine in the seclusion of your own space under the African sky.
Day 2: ChobeView Lodge
Day 3: Chobe - Chobe River (Namibian-side)View Lodge
Day 4: Chobe River (Namibian-side)View Lodge
There is also the opportunity to visit a local Namibian village to experience a little of the cultural life of the country. For those who want to add a little exertion to the experience, then a spot of fishing is in the offing. Gourmet meals are served in the dining area of the houseboat which has unobstructed views on all sides, and falling asleep to the sounds of the African wetlands at night adds to this Chobe River experience.
Day 5: Chobe River (Namibian-side) - Kasane - JohannesburgView LodgeThis is the final day of your Chobe Honeymoon Package. Today there will be time for more relaxation and breakfast, before you depart for the border. You'll clear immigration in Namibia and then re-enter Botswana. You will be transferred to the airport in Kasane in time to catch your return flight to Johannesburg O.R. Tambo International Airport, after what can only be described as a spectacular African romance safari.
Rates & PricesThis 5 day African Honeymoon package is calculated for 2 guests sharing in en-suite accommodation, all inclusive of meals, scheduled activities and flights ex/to Johannesburg O.R .Tambo Airport with set departure days on Mondays in the late morning to Kasane and the return flight to Johannesburg in the afternoon on Fridays.
This Chobe package can also be combined with a stay at Livingstone (Zambia) or Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and / or the Okavango Delta at the end. Rates may vary depending on the season and daily currency exchange rate.
- Return flight Johannesburg per scheduled departure
- Road transfer from Kasane Airport to the lodge at Chobe
- 2 night's in en-suite accommodation at Chobe
- All inclusive meals, game viewing activities, park fees and all beverages (no premium brands)
- Laundry service
- Road transfer from the lodge to Kasane immigration
- River transfer between Kasane immigration and the houseboat return
- 2 night's on a premier houseboat with en-suite facilities
- All inclusive meals, soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee, local wine and beer
- Water-based game viewing and bird-watching on tender boats
- A land-based cultural tour of the local village
- A land-based half-day 4x4 game viewing drive in Botswana's Chobe National Park
- Tiger and bream fishing in season
- Road transfer from Kasane immigration back to Kasane Airport
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- VAT and levies Botswana and Namibia
- Flight tax and departure tax
- Any gratuities or personal expenses
- Visa fees
- Premium brands (cognacs, champagne, fine wine and spirits)
- Private guide and additional safari activities
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions