Classic Chobe and Victoria Falls Safari Tour
Includes flights ex/to Johannesburg.
Accommodation: Classic and colonial style double or twin rooms with en-suite facilities
Activities: Game drives, night drives, bush walks, river cruises, cultural tour, Victoria Falls tour and optional adventure activities
Destinations: Chobe River, Chobe National Park (Botswana), Victoria Falls (Livingstone, Zambia)
Seasonal: Year round but with a peak between June and October
Classic Fly-in Chobe & Victoria Falls Package Experience
This Chobe and Vic Falls Safari Experience provides the ultimate safari holiday with activities for all needs and desires, ranging from adrenaline inducing adventure to cultural interpretations and languid boat cruises on the Zambezi and Chobe rivers.
The safari combines the legendary Victoria Falls, the adventure capital of Africa, with the Chobe area in Botswana, the Elephant capital of Africa, to provide an experience of unsurpassed game viewing, cultural interaction and excitement.
Activities on this safari to Zambia and Botswana include game drives, night drives, bush walks, boat cruises and a cultural village tour. You also have the opportunity to experience bungee jumping, white water rafting, Elephant rides and walking with Lions.
Day 1: Johannesburg - Kasane - ChobeView Lodge
Day 2: ChobeView Lodge
There will be time for a visit to a village to experience some of the cultural side of Botswana and the afternoon activity will take into more of this renowned area. The safari lodge is located on a concession outside the Chobe National Park, allowing for more flexibility when it comes to activities such as night drives to view the nocturnal creatures of Botswana.
Day 3: Chobe - Victoria Falls (Livingstone, Zambia)View Lodge
Day 4: Victoria FallsView Lodge
Victoria Falls is a known shopping destination with excellent curios of very high quality on offer. Stone and wood carvings are a few of the many souvenirs to be found, but just strolling through the markets is an experience in itself. For a more sedate activity then an evening boat cruise on the mighty Zambezi is a must.
Day 5: Victoria Falls (Livingstone, Zambia) - JohannesburgThis is the final day of your 5 day Chobe and Vic Falls Package. Make the most of your last day with a morning activity or some last minute shopping for souvenirs. You will be transferred to the airport to catch your flight back to Johannesburg O.R. Tambo International Airport, after a memorable African safari getaway.
Rates & Prices
- Flight from Johannesburg to Kasane
- Road Transfer from Kasane to lodge in Chobe
- 2 night's in en-suite accommodation in the Chobe area
- Chobe area stay will be all inclusive of meals and drinks
- Game viewing activities, walking safaris, river cruise, night drive, village trip
- Park fees Chobe National Park
- Road Transfer from lodge in Chobe to lodge in Livingstone
- 2 night's in en-suite accommodation in a lodge at Livingstone
- All inclusive of all meals, local drinks and house wine
- Sunset cruise and a guided tour of Victoria Falls
- One-way road transfer from lodge to Livingstone to Airport
- Laundry service
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- VAT and levies Botswana
- Flight tax and departure tax
- Premium brands (cognacs, champagne, fine wine, liqueurs and other spirits)
- Optional extra Vic Falls adventure activities
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions