Experiences at Meno A Kwena Tented Camp
Viewing wildlife is one of the most ideal camps where spectacular viewing of the wildlife is experienced. For guests that would like to get closer and to maximise their viewing of the wildlife, there are specially designed 4x4 vehicles that take you through almost anywhere in the reserve.
The bird life attracted to Meno A Kwena Camps Moteti river and bird bath in the camp are spectacular. Meno A Kwena Camp is ideally situated overlooking the breathtaking Makgadikgadi Pans National Park and Kalahari National Parks and reserves are just 2 hours away. Should you wish to partake in any day excursions, these can be arranged in advance.
Meno A Kwena boasts the first ever Boteti Rock pool on the cliff edge out of the local calcrete and silcrete bedrock from the riverbed. Incredible opportunities abound for the patient photographer for both animals and birds.
- Bushman nature walking activities
- Enjoy a scenic flight over the Saltpans
- Star gazing show with high tech, high power telescope
- The meerkat experience
- Sleep under the stars in the Saltpans
- Mobile camping in Makgadikgadi & Nxai Pans National Parks and Central Kalahari Game Reserve
- Cultural trips including rural horse riding
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions