Game viewing at Dukes Camp is excellent all year round - exciting activities include day and night game drives, mokoro canoe trips and scenic helicopter flights.
Game viewing is particularly good in this area. On your Okavango Delta safari you will see hippo in the lagoon opposite the lodge, lion, elephant, leopard, cheetah, buffalo, wild dog, antelope, zebra, and amazing birdlife.
Being in a permanent water area, Dukes Camp can offer year-round water activities for a Botswana safari. Please note that during October to January water levels in the Okavango can become too low to allow the use of the traditional mokoro (canoe).
Okavango Delta Safari Activities
- Day game drives with guide and tracker
- Night game drives with guide and tracker
- Mokoro (wooden canoe) safari rides
- Spend a night sleeping under the stars in a fly camp
- Swimming pool at the main complex
- Scenic helicopter flights
- Helicopter flight to Tsodilo Hills for rock art tour
Booking Dukes Camp